Dirigo Laboratories is proud to serve the hearth products industry in the testing and certification of innovative biomass appliances.
We have a combined experience of over 30 years in the hearth products industry providing high quality emissions testing for all residential wood fired appliances. Some of the appliances that Dirigo can certify for emissions are:
- Hydronic Heaters (Boilers)
- Fireplace Inserts
- Pellet Stoves
- Low-Mass Fireplaces
- Force Air Furnaces
Dirigo Laboratories holds the following accreditations:
- The United States Environmental Protection Agency for the certification of wood heaters pursuant to subpart AAA of 40 CFR Part 60, Standards of Performance for New Residential Wood Heaters, New Residential Hydronic Heaters and Forced-Air Furnaces.
- ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Inspection Bodies - A2LA Certificate Number: 3726.03
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Testing and Calibration Laboratories- A2LA Certificate Number: 3726.02
- ISO/IEC 17065:2012 Product Certification Services - A2LA Certificate Number: 3726.01
- Dirigo Laboratories, Inc.
11785 SE Hwy. 212 Suite 305
Clackamas, OR 97015 503-650-0088 1-855-650-0088 (toll-free)
- John Steinert, President